P_SECAUTH_21 Certification – System Security Architect test the candidate’s possession of the necessary and in-depth knowledge about SAP System Security and Authorization. This SAP certificate demonstrates the candidate’s deep understanding of the Technology Consultant profile and their ability to practice the acquired skills and provide guidance in SAP implementations, holding the position of SAP Security Architect. In addition, having this certificate allows the candidate to evaluate and review the security level of complex on-premise, cloud, and hybrid system architectures.
- This P_SECAUTH_21 – System Security Architect exam requires skills focused on cyber security or education courses about computer science combined with your experience in the field to ensure your success in the certification exam. It is important to stress that any external references such as documents, websites, or SAP systems are prohibited.
P_SECAUTH_21 – System Security Architect Certification Subject Areas
Here is a complete list of topics included within the P_SECAUTH_21 – System Security Architect certification attached with the course dump. We are not responsible for their availability or accuracy, for the team will continue to provide regular updates on the status of the exams’ content (topics, dump, pdf, documents.)
- Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA> 12%
Handle the description and implementation of the authorization concept for SAP S/4HANA>
- Authorization, Security, and Scenarios in SAP HANA> 12%
Explain the authorization, security, and scenarios in SAP HANA
- SAP Netweaver Application Server and Infrastructure Security> 12%
Provide a security description and implementation in an SAP NetWeaver Application Server in addition to related infrastructure components.
- Security Monitoring and Security Auditing> 12%
Manage security and troubleshooting security issues using Solution Manager, security audits, traces, and logs.
- Authorization Concept for SAP Business Suite8% – 12%
Provide a description and implementation of the authorization concept for SAP Business Suite
- Secure a SAP System8% – 12%
Provide an explanation of the SAP system security method in addition to conducting security checks
- SAP Cloud Platform Security8% – 12%
Provide a secure and scenarios explanation in the SAP Cloud platform
- Access Governance and Compliance in SAP< 8%
Provide a description of the security goals, data privacy governance, access governance solutions, and tools in SAP.
- User Administration and Identity Lifecycle Management in SAP< 8%
Manage SAP systems users.